The adult literacy program of Ace School of Languages helps adults to gain literacy, numeracy and life skills training over a sixteen month period. The goal of the program is to empower illiterate and semi-illiterate adults to communicate effectively and confidently in English. The program gives a second chance and a better future to persons who were unable to access formal education or who had formal education over a brief period.
Since education is a powerful tool for liberty and progress, persons who pursue the adult literacy program at Ace experience transformation in life. The program effectively combats illiteracy and promotes growth and development in persons who lack basic literacy skills. Students who complete this program are able to read and write English. Also, successful students are issued with certificates and given the opportunity to go through a graduation ceremony.
- To empower individuals with little or no formal education
- To help students to write and read very basic texts and sentences easily
- To enable students to communicate in very simple English
- To enable students to build confidence and better themselves through adult literacy.
- To give students the zeal to further their education
*Numbers, colours and shapes
*Months of the year, days of the week, date and time
*Reading & comprehension, writing, grammar and oral
Eight Levels (8 weeks per level):
Lower Intermediate 1
Lower Intermediate 2
Upper Intermediate 1
Upper Intermediate 2
HOME TUITION & OFFICE TUITION AVAILABLE