BUSINESS ENGLISH PROGRAM
- To build and improve business communication skills
- To activate learned grammar structure and business vocabulary
- To enhance business presentation skills of students.
- To prepare students for bilingual careers including business management, law, marketing, human resources management, banking & finance, accountancy, information technology and aviation.
The training includes:
- Planning and writing effective reports
- Writing professional letters and memoranda
- Giving a winning presentation\Effective oral skills
- Writing of minutes of meetings
- Preparation of CVs
- Developing negotiation skills
- Self-study activities including listening, speaking and pronunciation
- Promotion of participation and collaboration among students during small group discussions.
- Discussions on professional and business related topics.
SHEDULE: 6 hours weekly, weekdays or weekends
Registration Fee: 15.000 FCFA/US$30
- 4 Weeks: 50.000 FCFA/US$100
- 8 Weeks: 100.000 FCFA/US$200
- 12 weeks: 150.000 FCFA/US$300
Registration Fee: US$30 or 15.000 FCFA
Tuition Fee: US$20 per hour
*Examinations are held at the end of each session and certificates are issued to students.
*Special packages for groups are available on request.