- To improve listening and conversation skills.
- To activate learned grammar structure and vocabulary.
- To enhance speaking skills of students in small group session.
- To prepare students for TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), for admission to American and Canadian universities.
- To prepare students for IELTS (International English Language Testing System), for admission to English speaking universities, especially UK universities and immigration to English speaking countries.
The program includes:
- Self-study activities including listening, speaking and pronunciation
- Promotion of participation and collaboration among students during small group discussions.
- Discussions on topics including family and friends, buying goods, work, health, leisure, education/training, transport, housing and weather.
Registration Fee: 15.000 FCFA/US$30
Tuition Fees – Weekday Program:
- 4 Weeks, Monday – Thursday, 2.5 hours daily: 70.000 FCFA/US$140
- 8 Weeks, Monday – Thursday, 2.5 hours daily: 140.000 FCFA/US$280,
- 12 weeks, Monday – Thursday, 2.5 hours daily: 210.000 FCFA/US$420
Tuition Fees – Weekend Program:
- 4 weeks, Saturday & Sunday, 3 hours daily: 42.000 FCFA/US$84
- 8 weeks, Saturdays & Sundays, 3 hours daily: 84.000 FCFA/US$168
- 12 weeks, Saturdays & Sundays, 3 hours daily: 126.000 FCFA/US$252
ADDRESS: 401/1 Obleku Crescent (Near ICGC Praise Sanctuary), Abeka Lapaz, Accra
TEL: +233 307020302, +233 307079203 & +233 269265078