- To improve listening and conversation skills.
- To activate learned grammar structure and vocabulary.
- To enhance speaking skills of students in small group session.
- To prepare students for further studies in Anglophone countries.
- To prepare people for immigration to English speaking countries.
The program includes:
- Self-study activities including listening, speaking and pronunciation
- Promotion of participation and collaboration among students during small group discussions.
- Discussions on topics including family and friends, buying goods, work, health, leisure, education/training, transport, housing and weather.
SHEDULE: 6 hours weekly, weekdays or weekends
Registration Fee: 15.000 FCFA/US$30
- 4 Weeks: 50.000 FCFA/US$100
- 8 Weeks: 100.000 FCFA/US$200
- 12 weeks: 150.000 FCFA/US$300
*Special packages for groups are available on request.