- For both native and non-native speakers seeking to improve their competence in English.
- Prepares students to use English for their professional work and studies.
- Covers reading, comprehension, writing, oral communication and grammar.
- Grammar focuses on elements of traditional English grammar.
- Reading and Comprehension emphasizes the acquisition of effective reading comprehension skills.
- Writing emphasizes competency in standard written English.
- Oral Communication emphasizes effective conversation, pronunciation as well as listening comprehension.
- Level 1 (12 weeks)
- Level 2 (12 weeks)
- Level 3 (12 weeks)
Schedule: 6 hours weekly
Registration Fee: Ghc112.50
4 Weeks: GHC500
8 Weeks: GHC1,000
12 weeks: GHC1,500
Registration Fee: GHC 112.50
Tuition Fee: US$20 per hour
*Examinations are held at the end of each session and certificates are issued to students.
* Special packages for groups are available on request