- There are no specific admission requirements, but during the registration process the student must submit a copy of his/her passport or other valid form of identification.
- Admissions and registration are done throughout the year and students who start the course late can be given assistance so that they will catch up with the class. The forms may be purchased from the Admissions Office of the Ace School of Languages or downloaded from our website www.aceschooloflanguages.com.
- Completed forms may be submitted at the Admissions Office of Ace School of Languages or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing and submitting the registration form, the student must pay the registration and tuition fees in order to complete the registration procedure. The details of the bank account of the school are on the registration form.
- Where payment is made by electronic transfer, the student must send a copy of the receipt from the bank to the Admissions Office. After receiving the bank receipt from the student, the school will issue an admission letter and a receipt to the student.
- Students are placed in the appropriate class after they have been registered and written the assessment test.
- All levels of courses (pre-beginner, beginner, lower intermediate, upper intermediate & advanced) are offered during each academic session.
- After completing the English program at the upper intermediate or advanced levels, the student may pursue the TOEFL program for 6 weeks.
- The school arranges for students to be met at the airport for a fee of 15.000 FCFA (US$30).
- The school is located at Abeka Lapaz and there are hostels nearby which provide accommodation for the students. The hostels are neither owned nor managed by Ace School of Languages. For more information about hostel accommodation please
- contact Michel Awotwi : +233 249111768,+233 261256014, Email : email@example.com.
- 2 January – 23 March 2018
- 2 April – 22 June 2018
- 2 July – 21 September 2018
1 October – 14 December 2018